Erin Dobinson is a Paediatric Dietitian with vast experience and passion for the field both in Australia and overseas across all age groups from preterm to adolescents.
She has worked at the Royal Children’s Hospital in Melbourne since 2007, across all major areas, and more recently continues in her role there specialising in faltering growth in young infants, and decreasing enteral feeding or NG dependency.
Her areas of specialty and interest include:
- Faltering growth.
- Fussy eating and Feeding difficulties.
- Weight management.
- Nutrition support for chronic diseases such as Diabetes, Cancer and Renal disease.
- Allergies and Intolerances.
- Nutrition support for children with Developmental delay.
- Gastrointestinal disorders including Coeliac disease, Liver disease and Constipation.
Erin achieved her Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics at Queensland University of Technology and has also completed the certificate in Paediatric Dietetics through RCH.
She worked in Aboriginal health in western NSW shortly after graduating, before taking on a dietetic role at London University Hospital in the UK in the Paediatric General Medicine, Paediatric Solid Tumor and Neonatal Intensive Care units.
As the mother of 3 young children she is committed to translating nutrition science into practical advice for families.